- A distributed fuzzing framework created for fuzzing firefox but works pretty generally.
- A rust crate to mimic python browsercookie library.
- A tracer for better understading of distributed application internals.
- An open source framework for scanning and exploiting distributed systems.
- A small js userscript library which can autofill forms for you, made to automate parts of sec bug filing.
- A small python library with an ambitious aim of helping you write effective mitmproxy scripts.
- A tiny chrome extension to record and replay your web application proof-of-concepts.
- Offensive Web Testing Framework is a try to make pentesting more efficient.
- A shell script wrapper around flashbang for testing multiple flash files from the command line.
- An open source flash security helper with a very specific purpose of finding flashVars of a naked swf.
- A python script for gathering metadata of shared files on NMDC networks.
- A python script for passive recon on a domain using google.
) Troopers 2017 - How we hacked DCMS.
) NullCON 2017 - Tale of training a Web Terminator!
) PyCON 2015 - Building Offensive Web Security Framework in Python.
) BruCON 2014 - 5by5 OWASP OWTF.