I am not a huge fan of bug bounties since I am more of a tool developer. But as the title suggests, to keep myself fresh & bounties from IBB are special. So enter Phabricator.
Phabricator is :
- the best piece of software for collaboration
- originally written at Facebook
- now maintained by Phacility
- open source
Bugs (Great that all the details are on hackerone, no need to repeat ;)
What to grasp :
- Focus on functional bugs, there will be lots of design flaws.
- When testing something like phabricator which requires your own installation, use a VPS. Setup all the required stuff and then save a snapshot. This way even if you mess up your installation, just restore using snapshot.
- Be persistent and calm.
- Find bugs :P.
Enough of phabricator for now. Lets build some stuff ;)