- browsercookie-rs - A rust crate to mimic python browsercookie library.
- Rinnegan - A tracer for better understading of distributed application
- Garfield - An open source framework for scanning and exploiting distributed
- Lazyfill - A small js userscript library which can autofill forms for you,
made to automate parts of sec bug filing.
- mitmpeep - A small python library with an ambitious aim of helping you write
effective mitmproxy scripts.
- Pocuito - A tiny chrome extension to record and replay your web application
- OWTF - Offensive Web Testing Framework is a try to make pentesting more efficient.
- Flashriot - A shell script wrapper around flashbang for testing multiple flash
files from the command line.
- Flashbang - An open source flash security helper with a very specific purpose
of finding flashVars of a naked swf.
- NMDC Crawler - A python script for gathering metadata of shared files
on NMDC networks.
- thedumpster - A python script for passive recon on a domain
- (Video) Troopers 2017 - How we hacked DCMS.
(Video) NullCON 2017 - Tale of training a Web Terminator!
(Video) PyCON 2015 - Building Offensive Web Security Framework in Python.
(Video) BruCON 2014 - 5by5 OWASP OWTF.